Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- All our rates are non-refundable and require full payment to be made at the time of booking.
- Payment will be processed and debited from the authorized credit card account.
- We do not accept cash for your booking.
- No refund will be offered for cancellations, no-shows and early departures.
- Amendment to your booking is allowed up to 48hrs before arrival time.
- There is a minimum 3-night charge for all Bank Holidays, although you can of course stay only for 1 / 2 nights if you so wish. A 2-night minimum stay for weekend breaks applies to summer holiday dates.
- If you do not arrive for a booked visit by 9pm on the first day of your stay (or you have not advised us by telephone of a later arrival on the same day)we will assume you have cancelled your booking and we may re-let your pitch.
- You are advised to take out holiday insurance to cover you in case of cancellation.
- Should you have a complaint or a problem at any time during your stay, please tell us immediately – we will do our best to resolve it.
- Any information that we hold is shared with our bank & involved third parties only i.e.: your credit card company etc. We will not disclose your details to any other person without your consent unless there is an emergency situation that requires it or we are legally required to do so.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Sellers Leisure and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Sellers Leisure ‘s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Sellers Leisure ‘s express written consent.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Sellers Leisure a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Sellers Leisure the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Sellers Leisure or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Sellers Leisure reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Sellers Leisure ‘s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding Sellers Leisure ‘s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Sellers Leisure does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Sellers Leisure makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Sellers Leisure does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Sellers Leisure will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Sellers Leisure has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Sellers Leisure ‘s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Sellers Leisure ‘s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Sellers Leisure ; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Sellers Leisure to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Sellers Leisure has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Sellers Leisure ‘s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Sellers Leisure ‘s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Sellers Leisure .
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Sellers Leisure and undertake to keep Sellers Leisure indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Sellers Leisure to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Sellers Leisure legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Sellers Leisure arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Sellers Leisure ‘s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Sellers Leisure may take such action as Sellers Leisure deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Sellers Leisure may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Sellers Leisure may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Sellers Leisure’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions [, together with [DOCUMENTS],] constitute the entire agreement between you and Sellers Leisure in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with UK law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Great Britain.
Sellers Leisure’s details
The full name Sellers Leisure.
Sellers Leisure is registered in UK.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.