Disabled Accessibility Statement
Horam Manor Country park is a 96 pitch camping and caravanning site spread over 7 acres comprising of two field. In the first field, there are 21 level all weather pitches, each with access to electricity and water. The remaining grass pitches (13), are similar in quality, perfectly level with access to electricity and water. Our second field offers a mixture of level and slightly uneven pitches. This field also offers some electric hook-up points.
- If you have difficulties with our online booking page, please give our reception a call on 01435 813662 and our staff is trained to take your booking via the phone.
- Bus routes to Eastbourne, Tunbridge Wells, and Heathfield. Two bus stops are located 300 yards away with an even tarmac pavement to both.
- The village of Horam is a quarter of a mile away and can be reached easily by an even tarcmac pavement. Car parking is free and available in the village. A radar toilet is situated in the car park.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- There will be allocated car parking space for all our touring pitches. For camping, please advise our staff upon arrival to allow you enough space for your tent and car to go next to each other.
- No car parking can be reserved.
- If more than one car is arriving, this can be arranged through reception.
- Assistance is not offered from vehicle to accommodation.
- The roads on Horam Manor Country Park are tarmac with small gravel on top.
- There are traffic speed bumps situated around the Park.
Main Entrance, Reception & Shop
- On arrival, vehicles can be parked in the car park at the front of reception.
- The reception and shop are on level ground and the path to reception is level.
- There is no weather protection at the door, and the door is 70cm wide with a small step of 30mm height.
- There is a coir-fibre mat at the entrance.
- The counter is 98cm high and a notepad and pen are available if required. Lighting is uniform in the reception building.
- The Office is 6m x 4m and is open from 9am-5pm (9am – 7pm Fridays)
- There is a seating area in reception for people to wait.
Toilet & Shower facilities
Toilet Block 1
- There are two toilet blocks, one in each field. Both toilet blocks have been design ed for accessibility and have a level concrete path surrounding them.
- In the first field, acess to the facilities is level around the block, each entrance has a step of 7cm, all doors open outwardly. Mens and Ladies are key coded, a code will be given out by reception on arrival at the park.
- The fully equipped disabled facility has a ramp leading to the door with no step. A key is needed to access this facility and may be optained from reception. This block also has underfloor heating.
- The washing-up sinks are 93cm high
- The sinks in the male and female facilities are 89cm and the chemical disposal is 37cm high
Toilet Block 2
- In the second field, access to the facilities is level around the toilet block
- Each entrance has a step of 10cm, and all doors open outwardly and are unlocked, with the exception of the family room
- Keys may be obtained from reception
- The washing-up sinks are 1.45m high
- The sinks in the male and female facilities are 1.30m high
- Chemical disposal point is 1 metre high
- There are privacy cubicles for both male and female visitors
- In total there are 15 WCs, 10 showers, 8 washing up sinks
- Two chemical closets
- One motorhome service point
- Two refuse points including an area for recycling
- All floors are tiled and the tiles are non-slip
- The taps are push and release
- The showers are operated by levers
- The lights are on a sensor which is activated when entering
- All signs are clear and in large print
Laundry & Washup Area
- The launderette has no steps and non-slip flooring.
- There is no step to the wash-up areas.
Touring and Camping
- We have a selection of touring pitches which are grass or hard standing on a level gravel covering.
- All of our our hard-standing pitches have an electric supply.
- There are low energy lamps at low-heights situated across the entire park.
- Maps of the park are handed out to everyone at check in, indicating pitching area, facilities and nearby attractions. This is also explained by reception.
- There are 4 tarmac roads around the first field and one gravel road around the second field.
- There is a small play area on site with a fence on three sides with a gate as the entrance
- A bench is provided as seating
- Evacuation and emergency numbers are handed out on an information sheet to all our guests during check-in.
- Fire & Gas safety instructions and emergency procedures are available across the entire park in information boards, or hang-outs.
- All holiday makers should therefore have access to this information.
- Staff is on call 24/7 and can be reached either at the reception, or via our main office line 01435 813662
- There is CCTV operating across the entire park 24/7.
- Emergency numbers can be found in our Horam Manor Country Park Brochure.
We welcome your feedback to help up continually improve. If you have any comments, please phone us on 01435 813662 or e-mail us on email@example.com