Re-Opening 12th April
Following latest government announcements, Horam Manor Country Park will be able to re-open on Monday, 12th April.
If you have an old booking that you wish to move to this month, please contact us directly via email or telephone and we will do our best to assist you with your enquiry.
We would appreciate your participation and detail a few key points below which need to be taken into account in advance of your stay. We recommend that you read through these points before you visit us so that you know the additional park rules and what to expect.
Please register with the NHS Test and Trace and download the NHS Covid-19 app and check-in using the Park’s QR codes which can be found on the NHS QE posters displayed at our receptions.
As per safety instructions, all shared facilities such as toilet & shower blocks have to remain temporarily closed. Therefore, we can only accept bookings for caravans and motorhomes that are self-efficient.
- We ask that you do not visit/stay on the park if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms. We might ask customers for a temperature check on arrival.
- We are operating a contactless CHECK IN & CHECK OUT – this means that when you arrive onsite you will be met at your vehicle by a member of staff. They will supply you with a welcome pack and direct you to your pitch.
- When Checking out guests should notify reception by telephone and confirm that none of the party were showing signs of COVID-19 and drop off keys at the designated point.
- We ask that minimal contact to be made with our staff onsite.
- Our Chemical Disposal points areas will be accessible for your use. We ask that you read the signage displayed
- Disabled single toilet will be open and cleaned between use, you may obtain a key from the reception.
- Playparks temporarily closed
- Hand Sanitisers have been put up at key points across the park.
- No gatherings allowed of more than 6 people at one time.
- All guests to remain 2m from other guests always excluding family members.
- Visitors unfortunately will not be permitted during this period.
- Any guests displaying symptoms of Covid-19 during their stay should call the Reception on the number provided & speak with the Park Manager, who will instruct you & your party on what to do next but please remain COVID aware.
- Any guests not adhering to our policies will be asked to leave the park with no refund offered.
Terms & Conditions for Bookings
- All our rates are non-refundable and require full payment to be made at the time of booking.
- Payment will be processed and debited from the authorized credit card account.
- We do not accept cash for your booking.
- No refund will be offered for cancellations, no-shows and early departures.
- Amendment to your booking is allowed up to 48hrs before arrival time.
- There is a minimum 3-night charge for all Bank Holiday weekends and for all weekends throughout July & August, although you can of course stay only for 1 / 2 nights if you so wish.
- If you do not arrive for a booked visit by 9pm on the first day of your stay (or you have not advised us by telephone of a later arrival on the same day)we will assume you have cancelled your booking and we may re-let your pitch.
- You are advised to take out holiday insurance to cover you in case of cancellation.
- Should you have a complaint or a problem at any time during your stay, please tell us immediately – we will do our best to resolve it.
- Any information that we hold is shared with our bank & involved third parties only i.e.: your credit card company etc. We will not disclose your details to any other person without your consent unless there is an emergency situation that requires it or we are legally required to do so.
We hope you enjoy your stay and thank you for your continued support
We look forward to welcoming you back to our park!
We hope you and your families stay safe and well!