PARK RE-OPENS from 2.DECEMBER
Following latest government announcement, County East-Sussex will be placed under Tier2 restrictions after lockdown ends, which means that Horam Manor Country Park will be able to re-open on Wednesday 2 December.
If you have an old booking that you wish to move to this month, please contact us directly via email or telephone and we will do our best to assist you with your enquiry.
We would appreciate your participation and detail a few key points below which need to be taken into account in advance of your stay. We recommend that you read through these points before you visit us so that you know the additional park rules and what to expect.
Please register with the NHS Test and Trace and download the NHS Covid-19 app and check-in using the Park’s QR codes which can be found on the NHS QE posters displayed at our receptions.
- We ask that you do not visit/stay on the park if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms. We might ask customers for a temperature check on arrival.
- We are operating a contactless CHECK IN & CHECK OUT – this means that when you arrive onsite you will be met at your vehicle by a member of staff. They will supply you with a welcome pack and direct you to your pitch.
- All Campers please note that we reserve the right to designate places with enough safety distance from others.
- When Checking out guests should notify reception by telephone and confirm that none of the party were showing signs of COVID-19 and drop off keys at the designated point.
- We ask that minimal contact to be made with our staff onsite.
- Toilet facilities will be open, we would, however, appreciate it if you could use your own facilities where practical – Chemical Disposal points / Laundries & Dishwashing Areas will be open for your use. We ask that you read the signage displayed
- Playparks are temporarily closed.
- Hand Sanitisers have been put up at key points across the park.
- No gatherings allowed of more than 6 people at one time.
- All guests to remain 1m from other guests always excluding family members.
- Visitors unfortunately will not be permitted during this period.
- Any guests displaying symptoms of Covid-19 during their stay should call the Reception on the number provided & speak with the Park Manager, who will instruct you & your party on what to do next but please remain COVID aware.
- Any guests not adhering to our policies will be asked to leave the park with no refund offered.
What we are doing to be COVID-19 Aware
- We have increased our amenity block cleaning routine (including 2 deep cleans)
- We have installed Sneeze guards at our reception
- We have ample stocks of PPE for all our staff members.
- We have full risk assessments in place.
- We have strict cleaning routines in place, to include key fobs & keys.
- We have trained staff in Covid-19 Awareness, cleaning procedures and a have a COVID response team on hand.
We hope you enjoy your stay and thank you for your continued support
We look forward to welcoming you back to our park and to celebrate Christmas together!
We hope you and your families stay safe and well!